Is it time for you to upgrade your LCD computer monitor? Guess what? It’s not as straightforward a task as you may thinkContinue Reading →
Hackers have gotten ever more clever in regards to accessing the data stored on smart phones. And hackers are accomplishing this even when consumers protect their phones with lock-screen passcodes.Continue Reading →
How much time do you spend staring at computer screens at work? You most likely don’t wish to know. Your eyes are undoubtedly suffering from it.Continue Reading →
Do you have nightmares of your tablet computer falling into the hands of thieves? Maybe you worry that a hacker will break into your online bank accountContinue Reading →
Passwords aren’t good enough anymore. That has been proven often by hackers, who crack passwords to get into the internal Web sites, computers, devices and online bank accounts of small businesses across the country.Continue Reading →
Your small business requires new technology to remain competitive. Unfortunately, investing in new technology is definately not cheapContinue Reading →
Wi-Fi Security: Tips to Stay Protected – Solutions IT Group
About Solutions IT GroupSolutions IT Group is a managed services information technology consulting firm serving the Greater Seattle Metro area with top quality engineers who have a keen interest in customer satisfaction. We operate under the paradigm of a customer service and satisfaction first mentality to ensure that the network services we provide not only meet the IT needs of our customers, but surpass their service expectations.
- 05/22/2013 Guilty of these bad tech habits?
- 05/14/2013 Hackers love the iPhone
- 05/09/2013 Think all LCD monitors are the same? Think again
- 05/08/2013 How much protection does your phone’s passcode really provide?
- 05/02/2013 Don’t strain your eyes while at work
- 05/01/2013 You can easily share your screen with iOS
- 04/26/2013 You can protect your privacy
- 04/24/2013 Why did Google Reader have to die?
- 04/17/2013 Stop hackers with two-factor authentication
- 04/11/2013 Spending big on tech this year? You’ll qualify for a big tax break.
Join the Conversation on Facebook!